Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Cannabis industry is rapidly evolving as consumer demand grows to encompass use for medicinal, recreational, and general health and wellness. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative, industry leading Cannabis business that is looking to expand nationally and globally. Come be part of this emergent and entrepreneurial movement and help us envision and implement our strategy.
MFused is a leading Cannabis company based in Seattle, Washington, that aims to deliver innovative, accessible and effective marijuana and hemp-derived cannabinoid products to our loyal customers. As the largest and fastest growing marijuana processor in Washington State, we are committed to the highest quality, exceeding industry norms because we want our products to be safe and effective for people of all ages, states of physical health, and stages of life.
We are continuing to expand our operations within Washington, the West Coast, Arizona, Oklahoma and beyond! We are looking for multiple passionate people who want to learn the ins and outs of the cannabis industry and want to grow alongside us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who can help us build our Human Resources Department from the ground up. This position will report directly to the Human Resource Manager and will help create agency wide policies for our growing company. We are looking for someone who can be forward thinking as well as very detail oriented. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience with a small business that is growing at an exponential rate. There will also be future opportunity to grow into an HR Generalist or Business Partner role as the company expands.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Create Job Descriptions for all positions within the company.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/related field or 2+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MFUSED is committed to diversity in the workplace and promotes equal employment opportunities for all staff members and applicants. The Agency will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability in any employment practice, unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
All staff are required to wear the provided masks on site and follow all of the guidelines set out by the state of Washington. All staff are required to do a temperature check upon arriving at work each day.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Human resources: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place