Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart Belltown is hiring for Security! You will maintain a high visibility presence to prevent disturbances and illegal or dangerous activity in and around the assigned store.
This is a part time position with the potential to move to full time in the future. We offer hourly pay plus daily cash tips, a monthly bonus program, a generous employee discount and paid time off after 90 days.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Escort patrons off premises in situations of disturbance or potential danger to staff/guests
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances, including checking ID for everyone entering the store
- Perform first aid or CPR
- Proven work experience in security at a high volume cannabis retailer, bar or nightclub. Security experience in the Belltown area preferred.
- Open schedule availability, including nights and weekends
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- Must be at least 21 years of age
This is a union position, requiring membership after 90 days of employment.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.69 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98121 (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Security : 2 years (Required)
- Cannabis industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place