Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cannaport is a fast growing ecommerce logistics company focusing on the Cannabis industry.
We help build relationships with our vendors, and provide the best customer service possible to ensure all product is efficiently and effectively delivered to the respective locations.
What we are looking for:
Cannaport is looking for a sales account manager to make sales and maintain relationships with the clients we work through consistent communication, accommodating their needs and following up on conversations.
- Making cold calls
- Actively reach out to accounts
- Issue out invoices after orders are made
- Input data and information into online platform with client information
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as our business grows
- Be professional, and friendly when talking with clients
This position is a part time Account Manager than can lead into a full time position.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Fully Remote