Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Pacific Growth Capital is a M&A and financial services firm which specializes in the regulated cannabis and hemp industry.
We are looking for a certified valuation professional to perform valuation assignments on a project basis.
We would source the clients and the consultant would complete the valuation work.
- At least five years of professional valuation experience at a recognized national or regional accounting, tax or valuation services firm
- A recognized valuation credential, such as an ABV or CVA
- Experience in providing 409A, ASC 805, IRC 382 and business valuation services
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focus on providing excellent customer serviceThis is a remote position. We are based in Seattle but the consultant can be located anywhere.
Job Type: Contract
- 1 year
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment