Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
This is a full time position, with a set schedule.
Full time schedule consists of 40 hours per week, with the opportunity for overtime to meet business needs.
This position is responsible for administering and maintaining cleanliness throughout the facility while using proper safety and sterilization procedures.
Supports and adheres to company’s Standards of Conduct & Discipline.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Sweeps and mops facility daily.
- Sterilizes facility up to three times a week.
- Removal of garbage, disposal & destruction of waste in accordance with State Laws.
- Sanitation of packaging materials used for processing
- Sterilization of sensitive areas
- Minor repairs and maintenance of equipment
- Assists other departments with daily tasks when assigned
- Complete any and all tasks assigned in an ever changing environment
- Swaps grow room filters monthly.
- Performs general maintenance of all facility equipment.
- Sterilizes and sanitizes grow rooms, including cleaning octabubblers, flushing feedlines, and performing overall quality inspections of newly sterilized rooms.
- Collects and destroys green waste, as well as uses BioTrack to properly schedule green waste for destruction.
- Cleans jars.
- Collects garbage daily
- Performs general sanitation duties throughout the facility including bathrooms, kitchen, and break roomsJob Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply