Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Leafly.com Job Opportunity Page. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you’ll never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you’ll be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
As a Business Development Representative you will report to the Sales Manager of Brand Partnerships and be responsible for forming relationships with the industry and identify new opportunities.
The right candidate will see the opportunity to monetize a niche, rapidly-growing digital audience in a burgeoning industry.
They will take a critical role in executing the company’s sales strategy.
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Works closely and collaboratively with the account executive team to understand target markets and conduct high volume prospecting
- Conducts needs assessment discovery calls with specific prospects and qualifies leads
- Does regular market research to add relevant brands to Leafly’s database
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- 1-2 years’ experience in a business or sales development role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in a selling role
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Technical aptitude to master our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in a business-related program, preferred
Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended. Job may require travel outside the continental U.S.