Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Leafly.com Job Opportunity Page. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you’ll never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you’ll be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
We are looking for an exceptional leader to oversee the operations of our office spaces and manage the expansion of our global footprint.
As well as overseeing the daily operations of our building facilities, you would be responsible for managing staff, budgets and subcontractors, as well as negotiating leases and overseeing construction projects. Leafly today has offices in Seattle, Baltimore, Toronto and Berlin: this role would oversee all of these facilities, along with the continually expanding footprint of Leafly globally.
Leafly is looking for you!
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Oversee all facilities operations and projects globally, including capital planning, forecasting and budgeting.
- Partner with the leadership team to ensure that growth planning and space planning are aligned.
- Drive proactive planning and management of Leafly’s global real estate strategy.
- Partner with internal and outside counsel, outsourced brokers, construction, and design teams throughout all real estate processes, including new, renewals, renovations and closures.
- Finalize and make recommendations on facility vendor management spend to control and identify saving opportunities in the retail facilities expense lines.
- Be the point of contact for all global leases and relationships with Landlords.
- Build and manage preventative maintenance programs and ensure completion.
- Manage all facility vendor SLAs.
- Schedule and track purchase orders.
- Coordinate with country leads regarding all maintenance, renovation, renewal and relocation work.
- Support the business by proactively planning for and responding to catastrophic events.
- Be responsible for localized emergencies proactively by taking on appropriate partners, updating stakeholders, and ensuring a safe and secure environment for all employees.
- Build and manage a team as Leafly grows and our facilities needs continue to expand.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 7-10 Years of facilities experience required, preferably with a national or global company
- Experience leading a team
- Familiarity with commercial leases
- Understand of capital depreciation, P&L analysis, etc.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.