Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Support the manager and serve as secondary point of contact in the operations of a retail store Enforce all policies and procedures directed by the management & company.
- Recruiting, hiring, training new employees on policies, process, procedures, and roles.
- Training – significant emphasis on employee training (cross selling, product knowledge) coaching, mentoring and development.
- Scheduling staff against store needs and labor budgets.
- Evaluating individual sales performance and coaching based on performance.
- Assists with discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Sample program for employees & employee purchases.
Manage cash handling procedures. Perform verification for daily cash management. Ensures monies are deposited regularly & accurate.
Attend weekly management meetings and engage in ongoing education and professional development, as well as coordinate monthly team meetings.
Ensure store is well merchandized, and that the store maintains a high visual aesthetic.
Responsible for compliance with federal, state and city laws, regulations.
Please note duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Minimum 3-5 years leadership or management experience.
Must have cannabis knowledge.
Willing to work nights, weekends, & holidays.
Knowledge of Greenbits software highly preferred.
Strong sales & customer service background
Organized with attention to detail.
Strong work ethic
Ability to mediate uncomfortable situations.
High stress tolerance. Thrive in a high-pressure environment.
Position reports directly to the Store Manager.
Must be 21+ and willing to submit to a criminal background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Ops Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place