Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Here at Northwest Cannabis Connection, our budtender’s top priority is our customers. Meet new and interesting people everyday. Customer experience is everything, so you need to provide a warm welcoming experience for each and every customer, while serving as a knowledgeable resource on our cannabis products. Budtenders are to insure that they are only selling products to 21 and over customers.
- Greets customers with a friendly and welcoming attitude at all times.
- Maintains a sense of urgency in helping customers and ensuring customers are greeted once entering our store.
- Knowledgeable on cannabis products.
- Is able to answer customers questions and engage in conversation about our products and find product that fits our customers needs.
- Handles cash for customer purchases, checking bills to insure they are not counterfeit.
- Maintains cleanliness of store sales floor. (cleaning glass, display cabinets, straightening, vacuuming etc.)
- Maintains cleanliness of breakroom and restroom.
Essential experience and skills:
- Reliability and flexibility on scheduling is a must.
- In depth knowledge of cannabis products preferred.
- Ability to engage customers and provides excellent customer service.
- Cash handling experience a must.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $13.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift
We have Covid-19 Restrictions on amount of customers to let in shop, and we have Covid-19 precautions for our employee and customers safety.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Budtending: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Ops Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place