Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
TWA is a new kind of cannabis company. We do not grow cannabis. We simply make great cannabis products beyond garden-variety. Our flagship Mobius brand goes beyond just science: Art and philosophy guide our product creation and promotion. We are a small company, but we stand poised to walk down a long, rewarding path. We invite those who are unafraid of learning new things and blazing trails to join us.
The Production Manager (PM) oversees all aspects of infused product manufacturing. The position necessitates a high-degree of organization to enable forecasting production needs and raw material purchasing based upon sales demand.
The PM works within a state-certified, food-processing environment so the PM is expected to be comfortable working within a food-based GMP system. PM is responsible for oversight of all standard operating procedures (SOP), equipment operating procedures (EOP), and bath records (BR). The PM is responsible for racking production batches through manufacturing and QC/QA while managing product retains for downstream evaluation.
The PM reports to and works with the General Manager on personnel scheduling and procurement while working with Sales on product demand forecasting. The job duties, skills, and background of a Production Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining SOPs, EOPs, and BOPs to ensure a safe and compliant operation
- Overseeing production from beginning to end, including documentation completion
- Managing production and QC data-entry into the mandated traceability system
- Scheduling and monitoring compliance testing as required by law
- Inventory and logistical management
- General project management and oversight
- Shift and human resources management to ensure necessary staffing
- Identifying necessary equipment and supplies to be purchased
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age and pass a background check
- Prior managerial experience
- Prior GMP experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Suite
Knowledge and Experience:
- 1-3 years managerial experience
- +1 yr. experience working in a GMP environment
- Knowledgeable about the manufacture of beverage and body-care products
- Understanding of the regulated cannabis industry in WA state (preferred)
- Mechanical and/or laboratory experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid Time Off
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply