Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cannaport is a fast growing ecommerce logistics company focusing on the Cannabis industry. We help build relationships with our vendors, and provide the best customer service possible to ensure all product is efficiently and effectively delivered to the respective locations.
What we are looking for: Cannaport is currently looking for a part-time driver courier to help make fulfill deliveries from businesses to businesses within the local area. The hours and days vary week to week, allowing you to make deliveries based off what works best for you.
Show up to work on time or early.
Have a strong work ethic and go above and beyond what is asked.
Deliver product to various locations throughout the designated route.
Load, Unload, Prepare, Inspect and Operate vehicles.
Maintain a clean appearance.
Be able to follow driving routes to fulfill deliveries via mobile application
Build strong relationships with our vendors, and to ensure that they are happy with the services we provide.
Collect payments from accounts.
Complete driver logs and reports.
Follow DOT and LCB regulations and safety standards.
Valid driver’s license.
At least a high school degree.
Must be able to pass a drug test.
Own their own truck with a canopy, or something large that can be used for deliveries.
Clean driving record and background check.
Experience driving and/or delivering is a plus.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Friendly demeanor and positive attitude.
Ability to be flexible and adaptable as our business grows.
This position is a part time Delivery Position leading into full time, we compensate on a per mile travelled basis.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $13.00 to $19.00 /hour
- delivery driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- delivery: 1 year (Preferred)
- courier: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift