Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must have prior experiance using GrowFlow software.
We are looking for an Inventory Manager to monitor, report, manage workflow on the company’s inventory. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals and meeting customer SLA’s.
Hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday (in some cases weekend work may be needed based on demand)
Knowlege of GrowFlow inventory systems is a MUST
A successful inventory manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives and sales goals.
· Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
· Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages and ensure that from beginning to end workflow on orders is optimized.
· Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and partners
· Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
· Use Growflow, Google Docs and CRM software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
· Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
· Analyze data to anticipate future needs
· Collaborate with warehouse employees, management and sales to ensure business goals are met
· Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
· Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
· Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
· Working knowledge of inventory management software Growflow
· Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
· An analytical mind with strong math skills
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Reliable and trustworthy
· Cannabis knowledge or experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- inventory control: 1 year (Preferred)
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- inventory management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
- Ops Manager
- N/A – fixed schedules
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Monday to Friday