Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Lifted Cannabis Co. is an I502 Tier 3 Producer/Processor for Legal Marijuana in Washington State and we are looking for eager Trim/Packagers to join our awesome Team.
What we are looking for in a Trimmer/Packager:
- An individual who takes pride in their work
- High attention to detail
- Efficiency Motivated and Hard Working Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift fairly heavy objects (5-15lbs)
- Ability to trim at least 1.5 lb of dried Cannabis in an 8 hour shift
- Looking for an individual reliable with a strong record of Punctuality/Attendance
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and long shifts (8-10 hours per shift)
- Reliable transportation
- Bucking/De-Nugging Cannabis from plant
- Trimming/Packaging quotas (minimum trim/packing required)
- Sorting Cannabis flowers by strain/grade/Bud Size
- Examining flower to ensure quality standards are met
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- 2-15 minute breaks and a paid 30 minute lunch. 8am-4pm Monday-Friday normal working hours with some mandatory overtime (40-50 hour weeks) Typically 3-5 days notice on Overtime
- Occasional weekend work mostly just on Saturdays
- Parking on site
This is a production/warehouse job, it is illegal to consume cannabis while working.
No Cannabis is to be consumed on site of the entire Facility and surrounding area.
Knowledge of Cannabis and Cannabis related products is a plus, however we are not looking for the “typical stoner”.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a love and compassion for Cannabis and a great work ethic.
***Job Type: Full-time Salary: $12.50 to $14.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 to $14.00 /year
- What are some reasons for wanting to join the Lifted Cannabis Crew? Why do you feel like you would be a good fit?
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift