Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Austin and Kat is on a mission to create and promote great tasting, all-natural CBD pet products to help owners discover a healthier, calmer and happier pet.
Created for our pets and dedicated to yours, Austin and Kat is committed to making exceptional products, building an authentic and compelling brand and becoming the leading CBD pet products company in the Independent Pet channel.
We are looking for self-starters with a willingness to learn everything there is to know in this rapidly expanding industry.
Ideal candidates work well on small teams and in dynamic environments.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to gain experience in cannabis, building startups, product branding and sales.
We are seeking a full-time accountant to work from our Seattle (Magnolia) office to perform a variety of accounting responsibilities.
Our company is growing quickly, so the ideal candidate will be agile and comfortable working in a changing environment.
Experience with accounting for manufacturing and distribution companies is a requirement.
The role will report to the Finance Director and communicate regularly with the UK based Bookkeeper.
- Manage biweekly payroll for 15+ salaried and hourly employees
- Manage employee expense reporting
- Process vendor and contractor payments
- Approve daily customer orders and process payments
- Follow-up on any outstanding debts weekly
- Execute and maintain manufacturing accounting, including setting up/executing production build accounting and related tasks
- Review weekly inventory reconciliations
- Review weekly cycle counts and execute inventory adjustments and write-offs as needed
- Work with Bookkeeper to reconcile bank weekly
- Assist in monthly close process
- Manage and comply with state and local reporting requirements and tax filings
- Other projects as assigned
- Must have minimum 3+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance strongly preferred
- Qualifications and/or training in accounting
- Experienced with accounting in manufacturing (BOMs, WIP etc)
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting procedures preferred
- Experience using QuickBooks Online
- Proactive and clear communication style
- Energetic, strong team player with a collaborative work style
- Independently motivated and self-directed
- Strong eye for identifying problems and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Strong Excel skills required
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter detailing your interest in the role. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Job Type: Full-time