Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job posting. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
High Point Cannabis is hiring Shift Leads who have a passion for cannabis while providing compassionate service to customers and employees.
Shift Leads respond to: inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services, in a consistent and quality fashion; are able to follow strict inventory protocols and security measures; are comfortable handling challenging situations with tact and discretion.
Brief Description Of Duties
- Deal Directly with Customers.
- Respond promptly to customer/ employee inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer / employee complaints.
- Follow security procedures for opening/closing
- Oversee till counts / cash drops
- Basic counting, labeling, and bagging of product.
- Maintain inventory count sheets.
- Maintain organization and inventory protocols.
- Handle returns according to RCW compliance.
Brief Description Of Qualification
- Must be at least 21 years old
- 1 year experience in the Cannabis retail industry required
- Previous Management or staff supervision experience strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Excellence in customer service, and computer skills required.
A pre-employment criminal history background check and a 90-day hair follicle drug screening will be administered.
- Gambling & Casinos
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply