Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Kush Kirkland is looking to add a experienced Full Time Budtender to our amazing team!
** Must have cannabis education and retail sales experience**
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES – Budtender
- Operate within the confines of all I-502 compliance guidelines
- Educate customers about marijuana products
- Sell marijuana and marijuana-related products
- Process sales
- Online orders
- Follow proper inventory and cash handling procedures
- Maintain knowledge of State and Federal Laws that are pertinent to your and ensure that the company stays compliant with state regulations.
- Accurately use the POS system
- Assist other staff members as required be a team player
- Clean and general upkeep of the store
- Have a positive “Can Do” attitude
- Must be 21 years of age or older to work in the store.
- Must have reliable transportation to get you to and from work on time.
- May not personally consume marijuana products during any times that would overlap with a scheduled shift.
- Must pass background check and references
Cannabis Education & Retail Sales
DESIRED QUALITIES and EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years of experience working as a budtender sales associate
- Has an interest in and joy for marijuana products
- Operates with integrity
- Takes pride in his/her work
- Prefer hiring employees who live in Kirkland or nearby
- Loves being of service
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in problem solving, organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $15.50 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift