Website Top Shelf Cannabis
Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Top Shelf Cannabis seeks Trimmer in Arlington
Top Shelf Cannabis is currently in need of a driven team member to join our I-502 cannabis team. Duties will include assisting with harvesting, trimming, labeling, weighing, and sealing packages. The right candidate will be someone who can take direction and work independently on tasks throughout the day. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties listed below.
· Trim, weigh and package product with our standards
· Excellent communication skills
· Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
· Self-motivated, professional, flexible and present a positive attitude to fellow workers
· Must be clean, organized, and know how to maintain a workspace.
· Strong organizational and follow-through skills
· High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
· Strict attention to detail
· Ability to report to work dependably for all scheduled shifts
· Able to stand or sit for long periods
· Team oriented and self-motivated
MUST BE 21 OR OLDER
MUST HAVE DRIVER’S LICENSE
MUST HAVE GOOD DRIVING RECORD (5yr driving abstract required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Arlington, WA 98223 (Required)
WA State (Required)
Are you over the age of 21?
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.