Website The Novel Tree
Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Novel Tree seeks Retail Store Manager in Bellevue
The Store Manager guides and directs The Novel Tree’s day-today operations of the sales floor. They will directly oversee the front of house and are responsible for the development and accountability of the FOH Team. This position must stay on top of all rules, policies, and procedures and enforce them accordingly. In relation, you will focus the majority of your time on developing the Front-of-House Leadership Team and overseeing the Budtending Program. The ability to give direct feedback is required. The Novel Tree Store Mangers oversite includes, but is not limited to, oversight of recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training, scheduling, payroll processing, and more. The Store Manager will work closely with the Operations Manager to develop strategies that will focus on guest retention, driving store sales, increasing profitability, and creating incentives that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base.
· Enforce all operational rules, regulations, policies, and procedures to advance The Novel Tree’s mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
· Manage, supervise, and direct the activities of all assigned staff and make decisions about hiring, training, disciplining, terminating, and advancing employees.
· Handle staff conflicts, complaints, and problems.
· Manage and inspire staff to deliver the highest level of customer service and experience.
· Ensure ongoing staff education on medical and recreational cannabis products, strains, and consumption methods.
· Create and manage the FOH schedule.
· Conduct and oversee all cash handling, including payroll
· Take a guest first approach in all actions.
· Respond to customer complaints and comments.
· Initiate changes to improve the business.
· Work with Operations Manager to ensure The Novel Tree is operating up to standard.
· Make decisions based on data and metrics.
· Monitors and is current with quality control
· Leads cannabis knowledge efforts for the FOH team.
· Assist with miscellaneous tasks, special projects and event planning as assigned.
· 3+ years retail management experience
o Must have experience managing a team or relative experience in HR or operations
· Proven competencies in effective communication and management.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent time management
· Ability to work independently and with others
· Self-driven, motivated and goal oriented
· Advanced competencies with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Minimum 21 years of age
· Must possess valid driver’s license or state ID
· Must pass any and all required background checks
· Maintains high ethical standards and a positive, professional demeanor
· Strong grasp of I-502 regulations
· Working knowledge of Cannabis and paraphernalia a plus but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $48,500.00 per year
Paid time off
10 hour shift
8 hour shift
All customers required to wear a mask
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Every other week
Employees working per shift:
6 – 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Plastic shield at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.