Website Premier Recreational Cannabis (PRC)
Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Premier Recreational Cannabis (PRC) seeks Budtenders in Arlington
Premier Recreational Cannabis(PRC) is an i502 Recreational Cannabis retailer seeks enthusiastic CANNABIS SPECIALIST/BUD TENDERS
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Cannabis Specialist / Bud Tender to join our team.
Bud Tenders are responsible for checking customer IDs and assisting customers over 21 in purchasing cannabis and cannabis related products.
Cannabis Specialist include:
1. Checking IDs.
2. Assisting customers in selecting cannabis and cannabis related products.
3. Ringing up products using the POS system.
4. Counting cash and providing change.
5. Counting and closing tills.
6. Cleaning sales floor and Bud Tender areas.
7. Stocking shelves.
8. Provide a friendly and pleasant environment for customers.
9. Adhere to all cannabis WAC rules.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Be over 21.
2. Have a VALID Identification at all times.
3. Be able to follow company protocol and direction.
4. Be able to stand for long periods of time.
5. Be a team player.
6. Have a positive attitude.
7. Have reliable transportation.
8. Be able to work nights and weekends
9. Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
10. Have at least one year experience in retail sales.
Cannabis experience strongly preferred. Medical marijuana certification a plus. All team members are hired on a 90 day probationary period. Must be able to pass a background check. Please send via email an updated resume, cover letter, and availability. Compensation: DOE, Health Insurance, and opportunities for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
10 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Every other week
Employees working per shift:
5 or fewer
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.