Website Have a Heart
Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart seeks part-time Budtender in Greenwood
Our Greenwood cannabis store is seeking friendly retail sales pros to join our team! We offer competitive hourly pay plus daily cash tips, a generous employee discount, paid time off and medical benefits for full time employees.
Applicants with cannabis-related convictions encouraged to apply.
If you meet the requirements below, apply today for immediate contact!
Job Duties Include:
– Take and fill guest orders in a quick and courteous manner
– Answer guest questions and provide suggestions based on guest needs and interests
– May work both on the sales floor and at a register, as assigned
– Keeping the shop clean, organized and stocked at all times
– Must be at least 21 years of age
– Work experience in a sales-driven environment (retail, bar, restaurant, etc)
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Able to work varied days and shifts, including weekends, mornings, and nights as business requires (schedules are put out in advance)
– Can work within strict compliance requirements while keeping a positive attitude
We are currently hiring for a part time schedule. Possibility to move to full time in the future based on business need. This position requires union membership after 90 days of employment.
Pay rate: 16.69 per hour base pay. Tips begin after 10 shifts, bonus begins after 90 days. Employee discount available from day one!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.69 per hour
To keep our guests and employees safe, all employees are required to wear masks and guests are encouraged to do so as well. We have implemented occupancy limits, sneeze guards, and social distancing measures, and have a robust cleaning schedule.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
Seattle, WA 98117 (Required)
Answer required: Are there any days or times you would not be available for work?
Answer required: We often receive outdated or incomplete resumes. Please confirm that the resume you are submitting is current, complete and includes all work experience.
Answer required: Please tell us about your most recent experience shopping at Have a Heart.
Cash handling: 1 year (Required)
Retail, hospitality or food service: 2 years (Required)
Cannabis retail industry: 1 year (Preferred)
Day Shift (Required)
Night Shift (Required)
Hours per week:
Every other week
Employees working per shift:
6 – 10
This Job Is:
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Plastic shield at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.