Website Dank's Warehouse
Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Dank’s Warehouse seeks Budtender in Edmonds
Please include a brief description of yourself, resume attached with at least 3 references, and why you’re interested in joining our team! References will be contacted.
i502 experience preferred, but not required. We will train you.
Must have knowledge in cannabis products and paraphernalia.
– Must be at least 21 years old with 2 forms of valid identification.
– Must have excellent attendance and professionalism, and treat your coworkers with respect.
– Flexible schedule required. Must be willing to work weekends, evenings and holidays. Shifts change depending on store’s needs. Must be on-time to work and work assigned shifts. Schedule is posted 2 weeks in advance.
– 2+ years of customer service experience
– Must be detail oriented and able to handle cash register in a high-volume, fast paced environment. We also have online ordering. Must be able to multitask! (Stocking, helping customers, filling online orders, answering the telephone, sanitizing, etc)
– Must have reliable transportation.
– Positive, outgoing personality – This is a customer service job that requires excellent people skills. You must enjoy dealing and talking with all types of people continuously for hours. If not, you will not like this job. We have a very large customer base with people from all walks of life.
– This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing, walking, and kneeling. We offer curbside pickup. You are to come to work prepared to go to/from outdoor curbside area. (Comfortable shoes, weather permitting clothing, etc)
– Organizational skills (stocking, cleaning, etc) We have a lot of products, this requires us to stay organized and clean daily.
– No cannabis consumption permitted on the job or while on shift.
– Must check all customer ID’s for age verification.
-Must follow company policies, and be respectful to your fellow team members.
– Industry Experience, Medical or Recreational
– Knowledge of WSLCB Rules and Regulations
-Experience in social media marketing (Design/Photography/Social Media skills are plus)
Duties & Responsibilities: (Subject to change over time)
– Provide information and educate customers on our products
– Maintain working knowledge of relevant state and federal laws regarding marijuana
– Setup case displays, cleaning, opening/closing duties
– Operate POS system, cash handling
-Greet all customers with a smile and help them find what they need.
– Positive energy, outgoing, team spirit, happy soul- our shop is good vibes only!
– If you are a motivated self-starter, please apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
Masks and gloves are required while at work in the store. Masks are required for all customers to enter the lobby.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
10 hour shift
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Every other week
Employees working per shift:
6 – 10
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.