Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
BUDTENDER – EUPHORIUM STORES
REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGER
Requirements of Budtending include but not limited to:
- Responsible for compliance with all WAC and LCB rules and guidelines in the sale of recreational and medical marijuana.
- Friendly with good customer service
- Current knowledge of marijuana strains, products and trends
- Good organizational skills
- Clean criminal record
- Trustworthiness and reliability
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Delivering industry-leading customer service performance as prescribed by Euphorium.
2. “Best in Industry” product knowledge.
3. Daily sale of all marijuana and non-marijuana products in the retail store.
4. 100% compliance with all Washington state rules and laws related to the sale of recreational and medical marijuana.
6. Restock/replenish sales floor, daily.
7. Close attention to all items rung up in POS system with 100% accuracy. Violation of traceability can result in immediate termination.
8. Open and close of the store, set up, take down, cash reconcilation, and final return of inventory to safe each night.
9. Receive & input incoming products.
10. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. High School diploma or equivalent educational certification.
2. A minimum of 1 or more years of retail or restaurant experience required.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Possesses excellent customer service skills, with a proven track record in all areas of sales and sales management.
5. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
6. Ability to work cohesively in a team environment.
7. Passion and a sense of urgency for driving and achieving results.
8. Detail orientated
9. Effective at standing, walking and moving around the sales floor and stockrooms.
10. Understands how to operate registers/POS devices.
11. Is capable of lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs., climbing, reaching, and/or pushing or pulling as required to meet responsibilities.
12. Available to work a flexible work schedule as required, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime.
13. Can meet requirements for regular on-the-job attendance to ensure appropriate management coverage.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply