Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Cannabis industry is rapidly evolving as consumer demand grows to encompass use for medicinal, recreational, and general health and wellness. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative, industry leading Cannabis business that is looking to expand nationally and globally. Come be part of this emergent and entrepreneurial movement and help us envision and implement our strategy.
MFused is a leading Cannabis company based in Seattle, Washington, that aims to deliver innovative, accessible and effective marijuana and hemp-derived cannabinoid products to our loyal customers. As the largest and fastest growing marijuana processor in Washington State, we are committed to the highest quality, exceeding industry norms because we want our products to be safe and effective for people of all ages, states of physical health, and stages of life.
We are continuing to expand our operations within Washington, the West Coast, Arizona, Oklahoma and beyond! We are looking for multiple passionate people who want to learn the ins and outs of the cannabis industry and want to grow alongside us.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up and configure extraction and refinement machines at lab and monitoring these equipment’s during their activities.
- Perform quality control tests in the lab as well as on-site when necessary.
- Assist with testing and calibrating lab equipment in preparation for specific tasks.
- Perform quality control tests on ingredients, completed products and product samples.
- Prepare samples prior to shipping them to customers.
- Prepare and follow formulation protocols to ensure the perfect production of MFUSED finished products.
- Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure product integrity and quality control.
- Analyze retrieved data and prepare reports for laboratory management.
- Recognize and report any production0/formulation issues.
- Maintain and implement lean manufacturing concepts such as 5s and cell production/extraction and formulation.
- Operates, tests and calibrates analytical and operational instruments, equipment and related components, which may be extremely delicate and sensitive; makes adjustments and resolves new and unusual problems.
- Responsible for maintaining proper working order equipment, instruments, and related apparatus, which may be highly specialized or prototype; trouble-shoots and resolves problems of unusual difficulty; may be responsible for design, construction, or modification of such equipment.
- Keeps abreast of development in area of expertise and related scientific fields through reading of scientific journals and technical papers; adapts new technology as appropriate to meet changing laboratory needs or improve effectiveness or efficiency.
- Participates in discussions of research protocols and objectives.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 or more years’ experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the technical specialty, appropriate to the department to be served, and proven ability to apply a wide range of concepts, techniques, and practices to carry out broad laboratory objectives.
- Proven ability to evaluate and produce reliable results, problem-solve
- Ability to maintain and trouble-shoot problems with laboratory equipment; design and construction capability may be required in some specialty areas.
- Knowledge of computers office suite (excel, PowerPoint, word) may be required in some specialty area.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Canvas Therapeutics is committed to diversity in the workplace and promotes equal employment opportunities for all staff members and applicants. The Agency will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability in any employment practice, unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
All staff are required to wear the provided masks on site and follow all of the guidelines set out by the state of Washington. All staff are required to do a temperature check upon arriving at work each day.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Laboratory experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place