Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are looking for a “go the extra mile,” sales associate here at Ruckus Recreational. Sales associates are responsible for giving each guest a personal well-rounded experience in each of our stores. Sales associates are responsible for all sales job duties, from greeting guests at the front door to closing sales. Each sales associate will interact closely with guests to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions in a respectful manner. You should be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum guest satisfaction without breaking a sweat. To be a successful team member here at Ruckus you should stay up-to-date with I-502 regulations, follow store policies, procedures and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards. Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals in an upbeat and happy manner. Previous experience with cannabis sales a bonus, but not required.
- Cash Handling: You are solely responsible to maintain cash till accuracy and organization throughout shift. Use of basic math skills mandatory to the position.
- Inventory Control: Keep shift lead and managers informed of all products needing to be restocked or adjusted throughout shift. Scan and verify manually all items to ensure selling of correct items during transactions.
- Product Knowledge: At the start of all shifts, it is necessary to check for any new products that have become part of active inventory since last shift worked and vice versa. This is necessary in being able to cross sell products.
- Daily Organization: Ensure all products in every category is properly displayed and signage up to date. Keeping your workspace and the store neat and organized. Placing non sold items back on sales floor properly to ensure easy finding. Follow FIFO (first in and first out) procedure when stocking to ensure all products are being rotated correctly.
- Cleaning: Every shift budtenders are responsible for maintaining a clean work atmosphere. Areas of special interest include cleaning all glass, displays, garbage emptied, recycling, front door walkway and side area clean of debris upon opening and closing, dusting surfaces, sweeping, mopping before/after hours, bathroom, break/inventory room, and office.
- Policy Knowledge: Regular review of company policy information and Washington’s I-502 state laws regarding cannabis. Follow proper procedures and purchasing limits for sales of cannabis.
- Major Responsibilities and Duties Which May Be Considered Essential: Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store. Follow established procedures when reporting errors in retail pricing and signage. Builds displays and rearrange shelf configurations as needed in accordance with merchandising guidelines. Communicate and interact positively with store management and team members.
- Other duties assigned by management
- Must be 21 years or older
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role such as a Budtender
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- Ability to sell proactively
**Hiring team asks candidates to please refrain from showing up due to the current Covid-19 pandemic or calling to speak with management.**If you qualify an email will be sent to set-up a phone or video interview. We ask that you please follow these procedures. If the position is still available this post will remain on indeed. Thank you for your interest in our company.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
All customers and employees are required to wear a mask at all times.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Every week
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Shift Lead
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place