Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
~~When applying, please respond with a Resume in chronological order of job history, starting with the most current first. Include a Cover Letter stating why you would love to work for Budeez and how you can contribute to our team!~~
GROW WITH US!
We are a dispensary located in scenic Bremerton, WA with a passion for cannabis & a commitment to helping our community. We are currently looking for a Budtender to join our sales team & grow with us! Budtender experience is required, Greenbits experience a plus! Ongoing training provided. This position is long term with the potential for growth for the right individual. Must be at least 21+. Open availability is required. Pay DOE + tips, discounts & more!
Our goal is to provide the best customer service available for our great customers & grow our business through helping others! Ideal candidate is hungry, detail-oriented and always willing to give 150% to go above and beyond for our team & customers.
As mentioned, experience with cannabis is a must. Budtenders are and our first and last impression, so great interpersonal and communication skills are crucial. Position requires willingness to learn/stay up to date on current trends with the ability to self-educate, retain knowledge, and make recommendations based on products we carry.
- Create a welcoming atmosphere and educate consumers about cannabis.
- Assess customer needs, make knowledgeable recommendations on available products, upsell when necessary to enhance customer experience.
- Facilitate accurate customer transactions using POS system with 100% accuracy, an upbeat attitude, & top notch service!
- Create, update and maintain product displays, menus, and customer facing marketing materials (both print & electronic). Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office and Apple products.
- Perform social media duties including content creation and posting under strict advertising guidelines.
- Extensive inventory duties. Must have strict to attention detail and perform functions with high precision/minimal error in an ever-changing high compliance environment.
- Dependability is a must! Seeking individual that can contribute to our team, take pride in their work, and be professional.
QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
PHYSICAL ABILITIES: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 10 lbs, and grasp
- Frequently walk, reach, stoop/crouch, talk, hear, climb a step stool or ladder if necessary
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
MENTAL & OTHER SKILLS/ABILITIES: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays, or unexpected events in their work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks
- Analytical: ability to maintain focus over a long period of time
- Computer/Technical: working knowledge of Word Processing, Excel Spreadsheet Processing, Apple IOS software
- Judgment: ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain reasoning for decisions
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Ability: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, ratios, and decimals
- Motor Coordination: the ability to coordinate eyes, hands, fingers, and feet accurately and handle precise movements
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance
** Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to everyone. Please make all contact via email, our hiring managers are always on the move.
- Must be 21+
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Clean, professional appearance and is required
- 1 yr cannabis experience required, Greenbits experience preferred
- 3 yr inventory, sales, retail or customer service experience required
- Must be able to explain any gaps in employment
- Cash handling skills
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
Related keywords: inventory, logistics, cannabis, supply chain
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.69 – $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Retail sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Cannabis: 1 year (Required)
- Inventory: 3 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place