Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Cannabis industry is rapidly evolving as consumer demand grows to encompass use for medicinal, recreational, and general health and wellness. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative, industry leading Cannabis business that is looking to expand nationally and globally. Come be part of this emergent and entrepreneurial movement and help us envision and implement our strategy.
MFUSED is a leading Cannabis company based in Seattle, Washington, that aims to deliver innovative, accessible and effective marijuana and hemp-derived cannabinoid products to our loyal customers. As the largest and fastest growing marijuana processor in Washington State, we are committed to the highest quality, exceeding industry norms because we want our products to be safe and effective for people of all ages, states of physical health, and stages of life.
We are continuing to expand our operations within Washington, the West Coast, Arizona, Oklahoma and beyond! We are looking for multiple passionate people who want to learn the ins and outs of the cannabis industry and want to grow alongside us.
We are looking for multiple management trainees to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential and will be working directly with one of the owners of our company or a senior level manager. During your traineeship, you will learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You will get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you will support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important qualifications you should have. You will go through two, 6-month rotations in our organization where you will get to learn and improve a myriad of different skill sets. After a year with our company, we will guarantee a full-time position with our company pending a positive performance review. If you are excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we would like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s processes and goals
- Provide administrative support
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (business, engineering, chemistry, etc.)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MFUSED is committed to diversity in the workplace and promotes equal employment opportunities for all staff members and applicants. The Agency will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability in any employment practice, unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
All staff are required to wear the provided masks on site and follow all of the guidelines set out by the state of Washington. All staff are required to do a temperature check upon arriving at work each day.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place