Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Lucid Cannabis Company is a recreational and medically endorsed cannabis retailer. Birthed out of medical cannabis in 2012, We have expanded across Washington State into Nevada with plans to break into the California, Arizona, Michigan, and Oklahoma markets by 2024.
Cannabis Specialist: We are looking for individuals who play on a team, hustle with a smile and can remain fun under pressure. Our industry is growing at rapid speed. This is where your flexibility and innovation will be a must. We are here to find and serve the needs of our Cannabis Customers.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We are currently hiring for Cannabis Specialist at our Puyallup, WA location. All applicants must be the minimum age of 21. All positions begin with part time hours with the potential to expand to full time positions. We will be open 8 am to midnight, daily.
Skills Traits & Requirements:
Minimum age of 21
Paraphernalia product pairing
Cash handling & Sales experience
Lift up to 25 pounds
Able to stand for long periods of time
Starting Rate $13.75 +Tip Share
To be completed to be considered for any position with LUCID our Standard employment assessment test is requried:
Upon the completion of your test, we will review your results and contact you for a group interview.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.75 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place