Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
- 21 years of age or older
- Cannabis knowledge or experience
- Customer service experience
About the position: This is a serious job; professionalism is of the utmost importance to A Greener Today. We have very high standards for customer service, timeliness, willingness to listen and learn, and flexibility. We expect our sales associates to set the bar for customer care and cannabis knowledge in this industry. This is a fast-paced environment that requires you to balance multiple tasks at once.
Typical duties include: ID checks, cash handling, engaging with customers, stocking, learning about cannabis products, answering phones, and labeling.
About us: A Greener Today is one the most experienced marijuana retailers in Washington state. We come from the medical marijuana industry originally where we were a multi-award winning dispensary. Given our reputation, we make it a point to have one of the most knowledgeable retail staff possible. We also look for customer service agents who have the capacity to give personable service to our wonderful customers and patients. We want all of our patrons to get the best cannabis experience possible and we do that through not only having a great selection, but having an attentive and knowledgeable staff.
Qualities we look for: Cannabis based knowledge, good attitude, charisma, ability to absorb and convey new knowledge, initiative, professionalism, accountability, and a flexible schedule.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Shift Lead
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
- We generally only promote from within, so career advancement into managerial roles is something that we are always in search for.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place