Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are one of Washington’s top tier Cannabis Producer/Processor looking for the ideal candidate for this position. If you are a highly motivated and passionate individual who wants to be part of a great successful company and values the importance of doing quality work, you are the one we have been looking for!
***If your cannabis experience is not listed on your resume, please include it in your message or cover letter***
In this role your primary duty will be to oversee cannabis production. The goal of a cannabis grower is to assist the warehouse team plant, nourish, harvest and ultimately produce the best quality cannabis flower in the industry. The gardener also needs to keep a keen eye on quality control as they play a major role in determining the health of our crops and be able to make the adjustments as needed. A master grower will ensure we grow different strains properly and identify and resolve issues with the plants. The gardener should have a hands-on approach with good knowledge of cannabis genetics and growth requirements. This requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to follow directions closely and maintain high quality work at a fast pace throughout the workday. This position requires that you are capable of sitting, standing, walking, crouching, hunching-over, kneeling and other vigorous body-movement positions. Employees must always follow security and compliance protocols as determined by the management and state authorities.
- Have significant I-502 growth experience
- Legally able to work in the state of Washington
- 21 years of age or older
- Knowledge of large-scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
- Knowledge of state compliance systems.
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse.
- Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Effective communication and interpersonal skills are needed. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have reliable transportation to our facility
- Be punctual and reliable every day
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Work and communicate positively with others in a group setting
- Follow directions yet work independently to meet production goals
- Perform all the tasks in the grow including cleaning, cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, waste disposal and inventory management.
- Able to lift heavy objects up to 50lbs safely
- Sit or stand at a workstation while performing repetitive motion tasks
- Ability to keep records of product produced during your shift
- Use good communication skills with coworkers and management
- Acute attention to detail
- Apply personal accountability and responsibility.
In addition to meeting the above qualifications,
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, FUNCTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS:
Include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Assist grow warehouse working crew.
- Assist with marijuana plants, giving each individual plant the attention it needs one at a time.
- Assist plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep garden green and expenses low.
- Catalog and analyzing each individual strain from clone to flower to harvest.
- Clone and manage vegetation with at least a 90% success rate.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Mastery of Soil growing methods including micro-nutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation.
- Extensive knowledge in container systems with soil and hydro as well as understanding temperature and humidity manipulation.
- Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
- Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.Perform quality control on plants as necessary
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Daily cleaning of personal workspace as well as the group workspace as necessary
- All employees will be actively participating in daily sanitation practices
**Consumption of cannabis, alcohol or other intoxicants is not allowed on the premises and intoxication while working is not acceptable, and may be subject to disciplinary actions, up to and including termination **
> Salary determined on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.75 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply