Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Are you interested in a fast-paced position managing the technical portfolio for a fast growing platform as a service company in the fastest growing industry in the world (Legalized Cannabis)?
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate our software and hardware service programs. In this role, you will provide strategic guidance around customer needs to continuously improve our service offerings. You will oversee the progress of operations, scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of our services development efforts. And you will aid with proposal development (plans, specifications, & terms), contract negotiation, contract compliance, and business development initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics. The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Engage with clients and partners to ensure we are prioritizing projects according to customer needs
- Communicate program and project goals and status through multiple channels to keep all stakeholders appraised throughout the life of various projects
- Lead and evaluate project contributors and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
- Implement top-down vision, goals and objectives from business strategy flowing through to successful completion of projects for program objectives.
- Performing regular reviews for accountability and managing expectations for projects, stakeholders and suppliers
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Preference given to individuals in the greater Seattle area and those with technical and/or cannabis industry experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
All of our staff wears facial coverings when in public or at the office. All staff are working remotely or at home using Microsoft Teams as a mechanism to stay connected and to collaborate.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Project / Program Management: 2 years (Required)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place