Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Are you interested in a fast-paced position building software solutions for the fastest growing industry in the world? Do you want the opportunity to utilize your excellent software development abilities? We are looking to hire a Lead Developer to help our growing development team produce scalable software solutions for the cannabis industry. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment .
To ensure success as a Lead Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. You should enjoy mentoring teams and helping to solve problems and increase efficiency.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a modern responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Job Skills & Qualifications
- A self-starting personality with a spirit of entrepreneurship
- Proven experience as a Full Stack or Mobile Developer.
- Proven experience leading teams of 3-5 developers
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL Server)
- Experience with cloud development (Azure, AWS)
- A sense of UI/UX design concepts
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Self directed
- Enjoys mentorship and helping developers improve their craft
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Mobile app development experience
- Knowledgeable around the nuances of the cannabis industry or experience within the cannabis industry
- Due to the fast paced nature of the industry and the need for collaboration at all levels of the company to accomplish our goals, we will give preference to applicants from the Seattle, WA area.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
All of our staff wears facial coverings when in public or at the office. All staff are working remotely or at home using Microsoft Teams as a mechanism to stay connected and to collaborate.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Software development: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place