Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Happy Time is looking for an experienced Retail Assistant Manager to join our team!
The perfect candidate for us would:
-Be able to lead, motivate and inspire to great daily performance by the budtending crew
-Prioritize team work and welcomes input and feedback
-Look to establish a culture of positive energy, accountability and togetherness
-Be comfortable giving direct instructions and constructive feedback to staff members
-Have excellent communication skills and is able to apply them when working with both upper management and staff members
-Have great attention to detail and thoroughly follows all policies and procedures established by the company
-Have direct knowledge of the latest LCB and I-502 rules and legislation
The ideal candidate must also possess:
-Previous dispensary leadership/management experience, cash-handling management and positive attitude
- Sets direction and team expectations for the Retail Operations team.
- Manages up to 10 retail operations employees
- Provides daily guidance, training, development and on the spot feedback for staff members.
- Responsible for overall satisfaction, safety and security of all customers and employees.
- Prioritizes customer service and is committed to top level customer experience
- Monitors inventory to keep store supply levels up to par.
- Troubleshoot aspects of store technology to ensure the operations are functioning properly.
- Coordinates and implements visuals/merchandising ideas to drive sales and product recognition
- Utilize conflict resolution to mitigate customer complaints, issues, returns and exchanges using proper procedures
- Engages and participates in inventory related audits
- Audits and conducts cash reconciliations
- Maximizes overall store productivity by overseeing all procedures and processes to ensure effective compliance
- Builds customer loyalty by coaching employees to educate, inform and guide customer sales appropriately
- Must be a WA State resident and have a valid WA State ID
- 2+ years of dispensary management experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work 40 hours a week
- Demonstrates excellence in verbal and written communication
- Ability to train, coach, and develop associates at all levels
- Passionate about retaining high performing sales associates
- Understanding of scheduling concepts and maintaining schedules
- Proficiency in working in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Must have excellent organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Ability to communicate and work closely with COO
- Ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- $38,000-$42,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 – $42,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Associate (Required)
- Dispensary Management: 2 years (Required)
- Cannabis: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place