Leaf Data Systems’s Support phone number will be changing on Monday, March 1. After Sunday, February 28, Support phone calls should be directed to +1 (855)-657-2372. If you call the old phone number, you will be directed to call the new one.
This new phone features a helpful new feature:
Callback Option – Press a button to save your spot in the Support queue and get a callback from a support technician once they become available.
In addition to the phone change, we will also be launching an awesome new Knowledge Base, featuring comprehensive resources, including:
- A new portal to log-in and view support related information – Available via support.mjfreeway.com starting Monday, March 1
- New or updated articles published on a weekly basis
- Technical release notes
- Ability to submit and track Support Tickets
Here are some introductory resources to get you familiar prior to the change:
- How to sign in to the Leaf Data Systems Knowledge Base
- How to submit and track requests in the Leaf Data Systems Knowledge Base
We have made these changes to serve you better. For any questions between now and Monday, you may still use the existing phone number or email via email@example.com.