Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
High Tide is a I502 producer/processor in Tacoma seeking a GARDEN LABORER to join our team.
This is an entry level position.
There will be intense labor at times and you can’t be afraid to get dirty. You must be physically fit, able to lift heavy objects, and stand/crouch for extended periods of time while working on plants. Tasks include cleaning, pruning, harvesting, cloning, planting, netting, moving plants, and more cleaning.
– Be 21 years old and be able to pass a criminal background check
– Live in Tacoma or close surrounding area
– Have reliable transportation, excellent attendance, and professionalism
– Be able to follow direction and be an enthusiastic team player
– Be able to stay focused & motivated for extended periods of time
– Be able to sit or stand for long periods of time, detail oriented, and keep a clean work area
– We are looking for full time employees only. The schedule is Monday-Friday (9:30am-5:30pm) Working later/earlier and weekends are required as needed.
– No cannabis consumption permitted on the premises
– While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform lifting, walking, standing, sitting, bending/crouching, and repetitive motions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are closed to the public and all employees must follow our Covid-19 policy.
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place