Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cannabis Sales Representative
Puffin Farm, a leading, sustainable cannabis company is seeking a qualified Account Manager to join our team Seattle team
Job Description: Sales representative is responsible for maintaining and developing sales relationships with new and pre-existing accounts by representing company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Connect with existing accounts and service their needs on a regular weekly basis via email, phone and in-person visits.
- Identify and qualify potential new accounts on a daily basis as per sales teams’ weekly goals.
- Develop sales relationships with new accounts via email, phone, and in-person visits.
- Update accounts with any new product(s) as they are released.
- Educate accounts on products thru marketing materials / in-store demos and maintain up to date materials in accounts.
- Watch and report sale trends as they affect company brand.
- Track client interactions, samples, and/or order deliveries.
- Maintain communications with supervisor / manager about current inventory; account activities; and current/pending orders.
- Actively communicate with other team members and provide assistance as needed, including but not limited to packaging, processing, and social media.
- Be a Team Player with focus on company goals and not just individual ones.
- Knowledge of cannabis products is preferred.
- Proven and verifiable track record that demonstrates the ability to negotiate closings and reach or exceed sales goals.
- Update management weekly on sales activities and attend weekly staff meeting
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to effectively communicate by using oral, written and computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must have clean driving record.
group health insurance option
Related keywords: sales, sales representative
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Travel reimbursement
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place