Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A growing Cannabis wholesale and sales company, seeking a successful, energetic and goal-oriented Lead Generation contractor to join our growing team in the Tacoma branch. You will be building relationships with producers and processors and other business types through inbound and outbound calls and lead follow up. You will be responsible for finding and timely following up on sales leads, closing deals and maintaining customer relations.
In addition, you will be directly involved in all levels of customer interactions to generate sales. To be successful you should be organized, eager to learn and participate, not afraid to pick up the phone and call someone and be ready to pitch in with whatever needs to get done to help our customers and to contribute to successful growth of the branch.
This is a performance-based opportunity to transition to full-time employment with benefits.
We work hard and have fun doing it. If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, come join our team!
- Outbound prospect calls to potential and existing customers.
- Follow through inbound and outbound calls and document all communications.
- Update account details in Hubspot.com with potential customers.
- Generate opportunities through referrals, prospects and cold calls.
- Assist in the growth of new and current customer base.
- Help to resolve any service issues, billing issues or customer complaints.
- Work with others on closing orders and preparing and sending paperwork to customers.
- Keep accurate files on closed transactions.
Required skills and abilities
- Strong communication and phone sales skills.
- Organized and efficient. Good time management skills.
- A track record of success and achieving or beating goals and quotas.
- Ability to build relationships, work as a team member and help others succeed.
- Proficient with Google Sheets/Outlook/Excel
Education and experience
- High School diploma required; sales and marketing education a plus
- Cannabis experience (preferred)
- Sales experience (preferred)
- Business to business sales:
- Customer service:
- Hubspot.com experience a plus
- Remote, contractor telecommuting workspace
- Microsoft Office TEAMS used for virtual meetings
- Monday to Friday office access in Tacoma for needed resources, meetings and team collaborations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place