Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are looking for a budtender to provide great customer service and have a friendly attitude.
-Attention to detail and ability to work with point of sale software is critical.
-The candidate must be 21 years of age or older.
-Must be honest, reliable, responsible, and professional.
-Candidate must have strong customer service skills and be able to work well with others.
-Will need to learn marijuana laws as well as marijuana strains/products.
-Punctuality is important.
The candidate will be asked to test product but it is crucial that the candidate not be a heavy smoker. We will also ask the candidate to get a background check and start as soon as possible.
Please provide a resume and any additional information which may help us in considering you as a candidate.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.75 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma