Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Premier Recreational Cannabis(PRC) is an i502 Recreational Cannabis retailer seeks enthusiastic CANNABIS SPECIALIST/BUD TENDERS
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Cannabis Specialist / Bud Tender to join our team.
Bud Tenders are responsible for checking customer IDs and assisting customers over 21 in purchasing cannabis and cannabis related products.
Cannabis Specialist include:
1. Checking IDs.
2. Assisting customers in selecting cannabis and cannabis related products.
3. Ringing up products using the POS system.
4. Counting cash and providing change.
5. Counting and closing tills.
6. Cleaning sales floor and Bud Tender areas.
7. Stocking shelves.
8. Provide a friendly and pleasant environment for customers.
9. Adhere to all cannabis WAC rules.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Be over 21.
2. Have a VALID Identification at all times.
3. Be able to follow company protocol and direction.
4. Be able to stand for long periods of time.
5. Be a team player.
6. Have a positive attitude.
7. Have reliable transportation.
8. Be able to work nights and weekends
9. Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
10. Have at least one year experience in retail sales.
Cannabis experience strongly preferred. Medical marijuana certification a plus. All team members are hired on a 90 day probationary period. Must be able to pass a background check. Please send via email an updated resume, cover letter, and availability. Compensation: DOE, Health Insurance, and opportunities for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Shift Lead
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place