Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Our Skyway cannabis store is seeking friendly retail sales pros to join our team! We offer competitive hourly pay plus daily cash tips, a generous employee discount, paid time off and medical benefits for full time employees!
Pay begins at $14.00 per hour and increases to $15.90 per hour after 90 days.
Applicants with cannabis-related convictions encouraged to apply!
Job Duties Include:
– Take and fill guest orders in a quick and courteous manner
– Answer guest questions and provide suggestions based on guest needs and interests
– May work both on the sales floor and at a register, as assigned
– Keeping the shop clean, organized and stocked at all times
– Must be at least 21 years of age
– Work experience in a sales-driven environment (retail, bar, restaurant, etc)
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Able to work varied days and shifts, including weekends and nights
– Can work within strict compliance requirements while keeping a positive attitude
This is a Full Time position that requires nights and weekends. This position requires union membership after 90 days of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
To keep our employees and guests safe, we have implemented safety measures such as social distancing, occupancy limits, sneeze guards, and frequent full store cleanings. All guests and employees are required to wear masks while inside the store.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98178 (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place