Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
This position will join a team responsible for the curing, pre-trim/hand trimming, preparation, and quality control of cannabis flower for Rolling Farms and The Clone Zone cannabis facilities.
RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES:
· Responsible for processing drying plants into intermediate product.
· Determining proper time for material to be processed according to curing and quality standards.
· Maintaining proper burping, rotating, deboning, and trimming of curing/cured product.
· Organize and transfer cannabis between stages of curing process.
· Coordinate with cultivation and DTC management for production and curing timelines.
· Identify and communicate any quality concerns.
· Assist trimming team with deboning of cured flower.
· Utilize equipment to sort, debone, trim, and otherwise process cannabis.
· Maintain a clean and organized workplace.
· Sanitize all totes, tools, and equipment used to store and cure cannabis.
· Additional duties as described by management.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Background in cultivation or curing preferred.
· Understanding of, and passion for, the cannabis plant.
· Desire to ensure SPP products live up to our high standards.
· Ability to use repetitive use of hands, wrists and forearms.
· Extremely detail oriented with the ability to remain focused for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks.
· Works well independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to lift, bend, walk, sit, or stand for long periods of time and remain focused.
· The ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
· Excellent attendance as there are time sensitive tasks that must be performed daily
· Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is preferred
· The expected hours for this position are 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM Saturday – Wednesday.
· Flexible scheduling available upon approval of DTC Manager
· This position requires a minimum of one weekend day per week and occasional overtime.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place