Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
High Point Cannabis Shift Leads have a passion for cannabis while providing compassionate service to customers and employees. Shift Supervisors provide leadership to all team members on shift ensuring clear directions and expectations to complete daily tasks and efficient store operations.
Brief description of duties:
- Deal Directly with Customers.
- Respond promptly to customer/ employee inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer / employee complaints.
- Follow security procedures for opening/closing
- Oversee till counts / cash drops
- Basic counting, labeling, and bagging of product.
- Maintain inventory count sheets.
- Maintain organization and inventory protocols.
- Handle returns according to RCW compliance.
Brief description of qualification:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- 1 year experience in the Cannabis retail industry required
- Previous Management or staff supervision experience strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Excellence in customer service, and computer skills required.
A pre-employment criminal history background check and a 90-day hair follicle drug screening will be administered.