Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
STEPS TO SUCCESS: DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS please complete all tools below to apply!
· Respond with a Resume in chronological order of job history, starting with the most current first.
· Include a Cover Letter stating why you would love to work for Budeez and how you can contribute to our team!
· Complete all Indeed Assessments to tell us about you!
**GROW WITH US!**
We are a cannabis store located in scenic Bremerton, WA passionate about our community & looking for a Dispensary Manager to join our growing team! Ongoing training provided. This position is long term with the potential for growth for the right individual. Must be at least 21+. Pay DOE. Open availability is required, d*ependability is a must!* Seeking individual that can contribute to our team, take pride in their work, and be professional. Ideal candidate is hungry, detail-oriented and always willing to give 150% to go above and beyond for the team.
We offer a high-quality culture focused on customer experience, compliance, mutual respect, and most importantly cooperatively working as a team. The Dispensary Manager ensures all staff members have everything they need to succeed and excel at their positions. This staff member oversees operations according to established policies and procedures and is ultimately responsible for overall building appearance, cleanliness, comfort, functionality, safety, security, and overall customer experience
The Dispensary Manager will work closely with Management to consistently implement pricing, inventory controls, cash management controls, SOPS, community engagement, local marketing efforts, security protocols, and a high level of customer service. To be effective, the candidate must have incredible organizational skills, attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to excellence. The ideal candidate has previous leadership/management experience, cash-handling management experience, and needs to be a regular consumer of the product.
- Order regulated inventory from state-licensed grower/processor facilities, and approved vendors to ensure an uninterrupted supply of products;
- Responsible for increasing sales and profitability, by ensuring efficient operations, utilizing cost-saving measures, increasing productivity and limiting discretionary spending;
- Manage email, mail and other electronic communication with staff and vendors;
- Performs inventory functions, ordering, deliveries, and returns;
- Physically audits inventory for accuracy against inventory tracking system. Inventory counting and auditing, and reconciling variances according to company policies and regulations;
- Engages in market and competitor analysis. Analyzing data for sales trends and suggest sales strategies if needed;
- Study market trends and patient demand for products to analyze current sales and/or discounts. Suggest pricing strategies as needed;
- Performs inventory management of marijuana products and accessories; Merchandises, rotates, and displays items according to company policies, preventing the expiration of perishable items;
- Ensures all items are correct in POS system and are on the sales floor and displayed accurately with price tags, labeling, menus, online platforms, etc;
- Abides by product handling procedures, including safety and health policies, stocking, product storage, and maintaining packaging and labeling standards;
- Ensures security and health standards are met at all times;
- Monitors sales floor for a variety of factors including but not limited to flow, staffing needs, quality of service, inventory changes, atmosphere, and security;
- Maintain accurate records of all store activities including daily cash reconciliations, customer records, sales, deliveries, returns in accordance with State of Washington and company policies/procedures;
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and coordinate with available technical support to correct them;
- Responsible for actively listening, establishing rapport with staff and guests, resolving conflicts, and overall relationship building with staff, Management, and guests. Utilize conflict resolution to mitigate customer complaints and issues;
- Builds customer loyalty by effective marketing and coaching employees to educate, inform and guide customer sales appropriately. Interacting with customers and engaging through social media;
- Planning and managing content for all active social media platforms including posting, copywriting, commenting, liking/sharing vendor posts, responding to messages, posting stories/videos etc in a professional manner. Marketing, photography and/or video experience a plus; Deep knowledge of LCB, Facebook & Instagram cannabis guidelines required;
- Implement SEM, SEO, and Hashtag marketing strategies on all relevant electronic platforms to maximize market reach;
- Perform marketing tasks and sales day promotional prep;
- Responds to customer questions, requests, concerns, suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts;
- Responsible for overseeing team performance and the development, recruiting, training, and retention of high-caliber employees, including grooming staff for internal promotions and increased responsibility;
- Leads and inspires staff to work as part of a team to ensure sales, guest-satisfaction, and compliance goals are met by designated timelines;
- Perform returns and exchanges using proper procedures;
- Utilizes well-versed knowledge of cannabinoids and how they affect the body and acts as a resource for customers and all staff members.Meet with patients and produce Medical Marijuana cards;
- Retains thorough and comprehensive knowledge of guest services, patient benefits, discounts/promotions, product pricing, store policy/procedure, Federal/State/LCB regulations, HIPPA compliance, all functions of operations, and acts as a resource for customers and all staff members;
- Ensures cleanliness and organization of store, retail storage areas, office and store supplies, and any production areas of facility; Oversees sanitization of all areas, including restrooms;
- Fulfills job duties of any support position, as needed, to compensate for staffing shortages, meal or break times, higher than normal sales volume, or to support general operations;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 5 years+ combined dispensary, management, retail, sales, hospitality, or customer service experience
- 2+ years minimum Management experience
- Advanced excel and computer skills required
- 2+ years marijuana knowledge/experience required
- 2+ years sales experience (service, upselling, cross-selling, etc.) required
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must obtain Medical Marijuana Consultant Designation. Must remain licensed and compliant with all regulatory requirements for working in the cannabis industry
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Building Trust – Interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
Customer Focus – Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
Building a Successful Team – Using appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team; facilitating the completion of team goals.
Coaching – Providing timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
Leadership Disposition – Demonstrating the traits, inclinations, and dispositions that characterize successful leaders; exhibiting behavior styles that meet the demands of the leader role.
Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
Work Standards – Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
PHYSICAL ABILITIES: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 30 lbs, and grasp
- Frequently walk, reach, stoop/crouch, talk, hear, climb a step stool or ladder if necessary
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
MENTAL & OTHER SKILLS/ABILITIES: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays, or unexpected events in their work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks
- Analytical: ability to maintain focus over a long period of time
- Computer/Technical: working knowledge of Word Processing, Excel Spreadsheet Processing, Apple IOS software
- Judgment: ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain reasoning for decisions
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Mathematical Ability: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, ratios, and decimals
- Motor Coordination: the ability to coordinate eyes, hands, fingers, and feet accurately and handle precise movements
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance
** Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to everyone. Please make all contact via email/messages, our hiring managers are always on the move. **
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Computer skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- Retail management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place