Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with any questions or to apply.
An entry level position is now available with a reputable company in the cannabis industry! we are looking for someone who is detail, deadline and results oriented. Motivated self-starters are the best fit because we don’t want to micro manage you, we would just let you go instead.
This job includes packaging and weighing all different types of cannabis products. From flower and pre rolls to vape cartridges and concentrates.
Employees must be able to meet baseline productivity in order to maintain the position.
The skill set/ responsibilities include the following:
* Assembly line style manufacturing of tiny parts
* Can effectively use Microsoft Word and is generally computer proficient at a basic level
* Feels comfortable working with manufacturing style equipment/filling equipment
* Putting together packaging such as small boxes – and filling them
* Weighing and packaging flower into a finished product
* Filing, weighing, and twisting joints
* Stickering and labeling product
* Dispensing liquids into packages manually or by machine
* Cleaning spaces such as tables and floors
* Attention to detail but able to work quickly
Any hire will start on a probationary period and must be able to meet our productivity goals. The employee will be strictly held to a production standard.
Salary: $16.50 /hour
MUST BE 21 OR OLDER!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place