Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Noble Farms – We pride ourselves on our high-quality product at mid-tier prices! Noble Farms is an indoor Tier 3 producer processor located in Tacoma, WA. We are looking for the right person to join our amazing Grow team. Please submit your application and resume!
We are committed to the well-being and skills development of our staff, to working always with transparency and integrity, and to excellent service and support for our retail partners. As we grow our business, we value promoting from within.
Our staff values the “no drama”, respectful vibe they have created. (Fun too!). That is why “the right fit” is part of the interview, as well as your experience and skills.
And we are humbly but proudly pesticide free.
The Ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for plants, a strong work ethic, ability to multitask and excellent problem-solving skills – and of course be pleasant to be around!
We also require previous experience working in a commercial grow operation, with the willingness and ability to learn the Noble Farms grow protocols and standard operating procedures (SOPs) and to take direction from and/or work under the supervision of our Master Grower and a Grow Lead. You will be trained on the Noble Farms grow protocols by our Master Grower.
Our grow team is often complimented not only by our retail partners, but by consumers who love our product. Join us and make a contribution to the most important part of Noble Farms – our Grow operation and team!
Candidates will need to become proficient at doing the following according to the Noble Farms protocols and standard operating procedures (SOPs):
- Watering plants by hand
- Keeping accurate records
- Maintain a clean, organized and professional work environment
- Continuous systematic cleaning and sanitizing of grow facility and machinery; dispose of waste according to strict compliance guidelines
- Accurate tracking and recording of data during each phase of the cultivation process
We maintain a high standard of hygiene to keep the facility pesticide free. In that regard, you will work with the rest of the grow team to keep the grow areas clean & sterile.
Skills/Qualifications & Requirements
- Prior experience working with cannabis plants in a commercial grow is required
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn the Noble Farms grow protocols and SOPs
- Willingness to be trained and take direction from our Master Grower
- Comfortable with technology
- Must be able to pass a background check with no drug-related or violent felonies
- Must be 21 + years of age
- Possess organizational, communication and reasoning skills
- Reliable & punctual for 6:00 AM shift start
- Must be able to work ½ day one weekend day in the morning for watering
- Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds frequently and heavier items occasionally
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Agree to follow the Noble Farms policies as outlined in our Employee Handbook
- Reliable transportation to work
We are growing very rapidly so we’re looking for candidates who are self-starters, flexible in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
- Starting hourly rate depends upon prior experience
- Full time
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product
- Extensive walking throughout warehouse environment
- Standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs and carry a distance of one hundred feet.
- Use hands to finger, handle , and/or feel; the ability to type, pick, pinch with fingers, seize, hold,
- Maintain balance while walking, standing or crouching
- Twist upper torso repetitively
- Reach up and out with hands and arms