Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Tribal Joint is looking to hire an experienced energetic dispensary manager. The Dispensary Manager manages the daily operations of the dispensary, including staff training and management, regulatory compliance, cash handling and sales. Primary duties of this role include ensuring dispensary operations support sales and marketing goals while maintaining inventory within a secure, fully compliant facility.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Manages daily operations of the dispensary retail store.
- Implements compliant standard operating procedures for dispensing, inventory management, and all sales support tasks.
- Creates schedules for all staff within the facility.
- Provides high-level service and oversight of staff/customer interaction.
- Assists with staff training and orienting.
- Maintains business management platforms and coordinates with the Cedar board to ensure all technology systems operate effectively.
- Tracks and monitors inventory using the state inventory tracking system and business management platforms.
- Orders regulated inventory from state-licensed grower/processor facilities, and approved vendors to ensure an uninterrupted supply of products.
- Receives and inventories products.
- Physically secures active stock inventory in display and/or storage areas and secures back stock inventory.
- Physically audits inventory for accuracy against inventory tracking system and business management platform data at designated intervals (daily, weekly, quarterly, annually).
- Prevents diversion through enforcing company policies, procedures, and state regulations.
- Manages and adheres to a designated store/location/department budget.
- Handles cash in compliance with company policies.
- Prepares cash deposits for financial institutions.
- Supports marketing strategy changes by engaging in market analysis, competitor analysis, and by reviewing operating statements, financial statements, and sales records.
- Prepares staff schedules and coordinates fill-ins for days there are limited staff.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising practices, patient demand for products, and studying market trends to analyze current sales and/or discounts.
- Retail management experience required.
- Retail experience in the marijuana industry preferred.
- Must demonstrate empathy and a passion for serving customers in need.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Basic math skills required.
- Must demonstrate a proficiency for technology.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including nights/weekends.
- Comfortable being under constant video surveillance.
- Business Management Degree (preferred but not required).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
all customers are required to wear a mask, social distancing, areas are sanitized throughout the day
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place