Here at The Green Door, we currently have an opening for an amazing Budtender! We’re located in the small town of Buckley WA and are more than just a team here, we’re family. We’ve been open and thriving since 2014 and will continue to strive to be the best we can and provide the best service possible to our customers. We value hard work and dedication here as well as good time management skills. There may be down time in between customers and it’s the Budtender’s responsibility to keep busy during those times with the extra tasks the shop needs to have done in a day. We’re currently looking for someone who can work 30-40 hours per week flexibly, including nights and weekends. Any current or past marijuana retail employees are highly encouraged to come join our amazing team here at The Green Door! You must have sales and cash register experience to qualify for a budtender position. This is a job with opportunity for growth, after proving yourself a valuable and trustworthy employee.
- Serving and handling customers as well as checking ID’s
- Will need to be able to cover shifts once in a while when needed
- General store / product maintenance, organizing and cleaning
- Stocking product / cleaning up any misplaced product
- Basic product knowledge
- Greeting customers with a smile and good attitude
- Ability to operate the P.O.S system efficiently
- Managing any downtime well
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to communicate and solve problems at any time
- Is able to work well under pressure at peak hours
- Has good customer service skills
- Is able to keep a level head when dealing with difficult customers
- Has good time management skills
- Has great attendance and professionalism
- Can work flexible hours (weekends, holidays, evenings)
- Is enthusiastic about cannabis and helping others
- Is able to be personable with customers
- Will follow all WSLCB / DOH rules and regulations
- Is reliable and trustworthy
- 21 years of age or older
- Cannabis knowledge preferred but not required
- Prior customer service experience (1-2 years)
- Able to stand for extended periods of time and lift product boxes up to 50 lbs
- High school Graduate
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Can pass a criminal background check
Job Type: Full time 30-40 hours / week
Salary: Depends on experience, plus good tips
Experience: Customer Service 1-2 years preferred
Additional Compensation: Tips and product samples
Location: Buckley, WA
Benefits: Flexible schedule
Work includes: Weekends, evenings and holidays
Paid Training: Yes
Please drop off your resume and cover letter at the store describing why you would like to work in retail marijuana and what skills and previous job experiences makes you qualified for the position. We are open daily 8am-10pm Feel free to come in and drop off a resume and cover letter at any of our business hours! Thank you and have a great day!
$2511.00 to $4600.00 / month
What to wear?
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
What to bring?
Please bring your Please make sure to include a cover letter with your resume. and resume with you to the event.
Who you will meet:
Where is the apply button?
Instead of receiving applications online, the employer would like candidates to RSVP and come in during the date and time provided. If you’re interested, please RSVP and we’ll let them know you’re coming!