Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Bud Barn is looking for a few more incredible Budtenders and Shift Leads! We need people that are friendly, outgoing and easy to work with. Must have strong marijuana knowledge and sales skills. You are the stores first and last impression and we want it to be a great one! Must be able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced and evolving work environment as well as a desire to help others, ability to self-educate, retain knowledge on the products we carry and problem solve. Must be able to take direction well and follow procedures. Previous budtending or bartending/restaurant experience (with strong marijuana knowledge) is desirable. Must follow state rules and regulations and be able to correctly check ID’s.
The store is open from 8am-11:50pm daily and part-time and full time employees are needed! Pay plus tips!
– Must be at least 21
– Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
– High School diploma, or equivalent
– 2+ years Retail or bartending/restaurant experience
– 3+ years Marijuana experience (if not work related must have in depth marijuana knowledge)
– Outgoing personality; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to quickly learn procedures and acquire product knowledge
– Task oriented with the ability to finish assigned projects
– High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
– Attention to detail
– Accurately count back change to customers
– Must be dependable and arrive to work for all scheduled shifts on time
– Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
– Basic computer skills, POS experience, Online Ordering experience
– Must be able to lift 50 pounds
– Ability to pass a criminal background check
– Must have excellent salesmanship
– Excellent employee discount
– Set schedule (as much as possible)
– Advancement opportunities
Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to everyone.
Please respond with a resume in chronological order of job history, starting with the most current first. If you have not worked in a marijuana retail store or grow, please explain your marijuana knowledge and experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.69 – $14.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Marijuana: 3 years (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place