Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart‘s flagship Belltown store is seeking an experienced leader to join our team! This is a rare opening perfect for a retail sales professional with hands on experience as a store manager in cannabis retail or other highly regulated industry. This is not an entry-level management opportunity.
We offer a competitive compensation package including monthly bonus opportunities, cell phone reimbursement, company discounts, and an outstanding health insurance plan. Base salary is negotiable based on qualifications and related experience.
The Store Manager is accountable for the store’s financial performance, employee morale and retention, and overall compliance with federal, state and city laws, regulations, company policies and our current collective bargaining agreement.
Must be available to work any day of the week and any shift, including early mornings and late nights, based on the requirements of the store.
We are seeking applicants with the following:
– Our ideal candidate will have recent management-level experience in a Washington state cannabis retailer.
– Strong sales acumen and experience successfully driving sales in a challenging market is required.
– Experience as a salaried manager in a dispensary, retail store, hotel, casino or high volume restaurant is required. This is not an entry-level management position.
– Experience handling large volumes of cash on a daily basis accurately.
– Experience managing hourly employees by fostering a positive, fun work environment while being able to enforce accountability and drive sales performance.
– Above average cannabis product knowledge and passion for the plant is required.
– Working knowledge of local labor laws, retail employee scheduling best practices, and basic labor management required.
– Work experience working within a monthly budget and managing to a P&L required.
– Experience managing in a union environment helpful but not required.
– Must be 21+ and willing to submit to a criminal background check. Candidates with cannabis-related convictions are encouraged to apply.
If you meet the qualifications above and are looking for a fast-paced, challenging environment, apply today for an immediate interview!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
All guests and employees are required to wear a face mask while in the store. In addition, we have implemented sneeze guards at each register, implemented social distancing and have rigorous cleaning protocols in place.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98121 (Required)
- Retail Management: 2 years (Required)
- P&L Management: 1 year (Required)
- Union environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cannabis Retail: 5 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Every other week
- Ops Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible