Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Northwest Cannabis Solutions is a growing and fast-paced company looking to fill some positions at our facility. We are looking for general warehouse associates that have solid integrity, strong work ethic, and are goal driven. If you are a team player and someone that enjoys a dynamic work environment, then NWCS is for you! Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
· Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required destination in shipping and receiving.
· Perform data entry, merchandise scan-ins, and other required quality assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order while tracking inventory for the company.
· Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either independently or as part of a team depending on order size and daily staffing needs.
· Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are always being followed by yourself and your teammates.
· Inspect and maintain warehouse equipment including pallet jacks, floor lifts, and basic tools. Report any malfunctions, inefficiencies, or necessary repairs through the relevant channels.
· Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as possible for the duration of the warehouse associate’s shift.
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Dependable daily attendance and work output
· Strong organizational work ethic
· Detail-oriented outlook toward tasks
· Some prior warehouse and logistics experience
· Experience with warehouse equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks, and computer-based inventory systems
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.69 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Pallet jack
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place