Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
**HIRING FOR NIGHT SHIFT. OPEN DAILY TO 12AM**
Upscale I-502 recreational cannabis location is seeking qualified, enthusiastic and knowledgeable budtenders to join our sales/customer service team.
- The friendly face of our shop, knowledgeable and helpful in educating and guiding
customers to the right products so they return again and again.
- Honest, on time, dependable, motivated, able to handle a large volume of
customers, detail oriented, organized, intelligent, a “glass is half full” type of person
and a team member who contributes to the success of the business.
- Someone who sees what needs to be done and does it without being told,
including re-stocking and cleaning during slow times.
- SUPER BONUS POINTS: You are good with organizing and keeping track of
inventory, both in a stock room and on a computer.
YOU KNOW ABOUT:
- Cannabis flower, edibles, concentrates, paraphernalia. Strain varieties and effects.
Customer service interaction is a huge part of the job, so you must be personable,
kind and patient. Handling cash at a point of sales system. Setting up product display.
- Previous experience working at a dispensary or retail cannabis shop. Basic
knowledge of cannabis products, extraction methods and strains greatly preferred.
*LOOKING FOR NIGHT SHIFT EMPLOYEES**
**OPEN TO 12AM**
- Cover Letter – Why should we hire you? What are your long term goals? What
availability do you have?
- 21 years or older
- Resident of Washington State
- Background check
- Familiar with Liquor Control Board I-502 retail rules
- You will be on your feet most of the day and have to do some lifting as well.
- Variable schedule – days, nights, weekends, some holidays
MUST be available to work closing shifts. Open daily to 12am.
We get at ton of resumes, so if you don’t provide a cover letter and make yourself stand out from the rest of the applicants, you may miss out. Thanks!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place